Integrations and Add-ins
Our integrations and add-ins are designed to help you stay on top of the latest updates from the project team, and get clashes reported and resolved with minimal effort. Our add-in gives you access to your issues dashboard and lets you report/view issues directly in the model. You can jump between your project and hub with a single click. When you publish an issue to the cloud using the add-in, the camera position, camera type, section box/plane & elements' visibility are recorded. This information can be recovered later on in Tekla Structures, Revit, Autocad, Navisworks, Solibri, and our online Viewer, making it very easy to exchange information and communicate issues with all the parties involved in the project.
The Autodesk add-ins are compatible with the following versions of Revit, Navisworks, and Autocad:
- Revit 2015-2020
- Navisworks 2015-2020
- Autocad Plant 3D/Civil 3D/MEP/Architecture 2016-2020
The Trimble add-in is compatible with the following versions of Tekla Structures:
Follow these basic steps to install our add-ins for Autodesk and Trimble products:
- Go on this link ; https://bimtrack.co/resources/integrations
- Click the Autodesk or Tekla icon to start the download.
- Make sure that Revit, Navisworks, Autocad, and Tekla Structures are closed prior to the installation.
- Once the download has been completed, double click the file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the basic steps on the screen to complete the installation.
- Head over to Revit, Navisworks, AutoCad, or Tekla Structures and start using the Add-in.