January 14, 2017 (BIM Track 1.7 Add-ins)
- Double clicking an issue will open the edition window.
- It's not possible to set/modify the due date of an issue.
- Project's administrator can now archive issues. (Right click an issue and select 'Archive')
- A notification field has been added where multiple users and teams can be added and will receive notifications.
- Added an option to auto-fill the group field using Navisworks' clash test name.
- The group field was modified to include a combo box. Any name can be entered in the field and clicking the field will display a list of the groups already created in the project.
- Various optimisation was made to the issue list. By default, the list will display 100 issues. More can be displayed by clicking the 'Load more issues' button at the bottom of the list.
- Implemented a local image caching for faster loading times within the add-in.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to republish clashes to BIM Track, even if the issue had been deleted.
For more info, visit http://bimtrack.co