June 14, 2017 (BIM Track 1.10)
We are proud to announce our latest release which introduce the possibility to add multiple viewpoints on an issue. The major improvement that comes with this feature is that it’s fully supported by our ‘Clash to Issue’ feature in Navisworks. Meaning that from now on, grouped clash in Navisworks will now be published under a single issue that contains multiple viewpoints. A viewpoint will be added to the issue for each clash contained in the group. This should greatly help reducing the redundant issues that were generated when publishing your clashes to BIM Track. This feature also aims to close the gaps between our platform and BCF standards for an upcoming exciting release!
- Added support for multiple viewpoints per issues. Viewpoints can be added to an issue using the Add-in or via the web in the issue edition page. While this feature has not been integrated yet in our web based 3D Viewer, it is planned for an upcoming release this year. To get started with this feature, check out our Help Center as it contains various information and videos about this new feature.
- Added compatibility for Navisworks and Revit 2018.
- Added support for Tekla v21. The new version of the Add-in can be downloaded via our Add-in page available on bimtrackapp.co.
- Our support portal has been completely redesigned with a new and fresher look! Should you encounter any issue or need guidance about using our product, head over to our Help Center and drop us a line!
- Fixed an issue that was causing comments contained in the report to not take the user’s time zone preferences into account. Time zone preferences can be adjusted via your profile page.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the label field to disappear off the window frame if the field contained too many values.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the thumbnails to appear greyed out upon selecting a project or refreshing the issue list contained in the Add-in.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the “Notify” field to not be saved properly when editing an issue using the Add-in.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some models to appear as “Corrupted” in the web based 3D Viewer.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Navisworks 2017 to crash when toggling the display of the clash spheres.
- Fixed an issue where the image of merged issues would end up with no extension.
For more info, visit http://bimtrack.co