July 28, 2017 (BIM Track 1.12)
Based off our users’ feedback, we have introduced a new option menu in the add-in where it is now possible to change the behavior of the “View in Model’ button. With this update, you will be able customize the button’s behavior depending on your personal revision needs. Additionally, we have released a new add-in for Tekla 2017. It is available via our download page on bimtrackapp.co.
- An add-in for Tekla 2017 is now available.
- It is now possible to filter the issue list and reports based on the issues’ creation dates.
- A “Keep me signed in” option was added to the login window of the add-in.
- Added various options for the “View in Model” button where it is now possible to set automations for that button depending on your revision needs. For instance, section boxes/plane & hidden elements can be automatically restored if desired. It is also possible to configure it in a way that it won’t do anything aside from recovering the camera location.
- The “Assigned To” field was improved with a combo box that accepts auto-completion. If you have many team member, instead of scrolling down the dropdown menu, simply type in the first letter of the person and the autocomplete will narrow the results contained in the list.
- The BCF import / export was vastly improved. Re-importing issues via BCF will no longer create duplicates, but instead update existing issues with the updated information. While this is a nice improvement for the BCF workflow, there’s a lot more improvement coming up so stay tuned!
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements.