November 1, 2017 (BIM Track 1.13)
- A wide array of measuring tools are now available.
- It's now possible to create a section plane by selecting any surface.
- A new room list that allow you to navigate room by room.
- Clicking an issue in the issue list will now restore any section section plane or box that was was used when the issue was initially created.
- Ability to display all the issues viewpoints location.
- Support multiple IFC upload at once.
- Display a categories list to change model appearance in a timely fashion.
- It's now possible to edit the issues directly from the 3D viewer without leaving its context.
- New sorting option for the IFC list.
- Save and load filter templates.
- Color issues by any attributes.
- Hyperlinks that open the related issue in the PDF reports.
- Show issue history in the add-ins.
- When publishing new issues, your settings from your last submitted issue will now be restored.
- Additional plan view support for 2D views in Revit.
- Display issue creator and creation date in the add-ins
- A report will now be displayed after publishing clashes using the "Clash to Issue" feature.
We hope you enjoy the new features. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want a Demo!
For more info visite http://bimtrack.co