November 28, 2017 (BIM Track 1.14)
- Clash spheres can now be displayed as billboards tag instead of spheres in the 3D Viewer.
- Clash pin points can now be selected.
- The issue number will now be displayed when mouse hovering a clash sphere or a camera icon in the 3D Viewer.
- The BCF now support hidden elements.
- New options were added to the 3D viewer to adjust the 'fit to selection' section box buffer in the option menu.
- It is now possible to create a section box around a clash sphere in the 3D Viewer.
- It is now possible to set mandatory attributes(Lebel, Zone, Type, Etc.) for your project via the project settings menu.
- Various bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.