Publishing an issue in our 3D Viewer is easy using our new enhanced interface. You can report issues directly while viewing the model and not leave your actual reviewing context. When you publish an issue from our 3D Viewer, the camera position, camera type, section plane/box & elements visibility are recorded along with the issue reported. It is also possible to annotate the issue thumbnail before publishing it.
To publish an issue:
- First, place the camera on the issue location.
- Use section box or plane to help isolate the issue later on.
- Hide elements that are blocking the view.
- It is also a best practice to select the elements related to the issue as they can be isolated when reviewing it.
- From the 3D Viewer, open the issue panel .
- Locate and click the "Create Issue" button at the top left corner of the panel.
- Enter any relevant information in the field along with a title.
- Annotate the thumbnail using the toolbox at the top of the image.
- Lastly, click to publish the issue.
For more information, see our Viewer Introduction article.