Solibri Model Checker integration (BCF Connector)
The integration works with Solibri Model Checker 9.9 and newer. The integration also require the BCF Connector for Solibri Model Checker. To start using the integration, you can download the latest version of the BCF Connector from the Solibri Solution Center. If you can't see the BCF Connector in the Solibri Solution Center (SSC), contact your company-admin for the SSC. He/she needs to assign the rights to you first before you can download.
Once installed the BCF connector will be displayed in the solution center tab under the file layout.
If you are using Solibri Model Checker and wish to move your existing presentations to a new BIM Track project for the first time, then the following steps should be taken to publish your issues from SMC to BIM Track.
You must make sure that all of your issue-data remains synchronized when you continue to work with Solibri and BIM Track. We advise you to follow this workflow when you plan to change issues in Solibri:
- In Solibri go to the File layout and select Settings > BCF Connector
- Ensure that the BIM Track server is added to the list of BCF servers
- Go to the Communication layout and ensure the correct presentation is selected.
- Click on the “Synchronize” button next to the presentation title:
- Select your BIM Track server from the list and then the project you wish to sync with.
- Click “OK”.
- Select export to publish new issues and changes.
- In “Value Conversion” ensure that all SMC values are mapped to a BCF Server (BIM Track) value.
- Click “OK”.
You can now continue working on your SMC presentation.