By following the steps in this article you will automatically enroll in BIM Track Academy. You’ll be directed to the courses catalog and be able to find the best courses to suit your needs. Upon successful completion of each course you will be awarded a certificate.
Finding your way to the Academy
Once logged into your BIM Track account, follow these easy steps to find and access the Academy:
- Click the mortarboard hat in the bottom right corner of any page and select Academy.
- From the Academy homepage click the red LOGIN button.
- From the BIM Track login page, It is recommended to continue with the Microsoft SSO option but you can also enter your BIM Track credentials. Proceed as you prefer.
- You’ll now find yourself in the BIM Track Academy, ready to select your courses!
Selecting the courses you need from the Course Catalog
You won’t see any courses yet so click the Get your first course button or head to the COURSE CATALOG.
In the top right corner of the COURSE CATALOG page you’ll see 4 categories. You can use them to filter for the following courses. They are:
- Getting Started
- Getting Started with BIM Track
- Navisworks & BIM Track for Project Coordination
- Revit & BIM Track for Project Design/Review/Modeling
You’ll be interested in these courses if you’ve been invited to participate with BIM Track on your project. Chances are you’re a trade partner, sub-contractor, engineer, designer, coordinator or modeler. This is a perfect starting point to get yourself comfortable with BIM Track.
- Web Platform
- BIM Track Cloud Based Issue Management
- Web Viewer
Continue your educational journey by completing the courses in this category related to everything the web based platform and model Viewer has to offer.
- Hub Launch (Admin Only)
- Launching & Maintaining your BIM Track Hub & Project
If you need to launch a new BIM Track Hub and you are to be the designated Hub Owner, this is the course for you. The contents of this course focus on getting BIM Track off the ground from the beginning.
- Project Launch (Admin Only)
- Launching & Maintaining BIM Track Projects
You’ve been tasked with creating and launching projects within the existing BIM Track Hub. This course will take you through the steps of launching projects, inviting individuals into the hub, and placing them on the appropriate project & team.
Upon completion of each course you will receive a certificate that we encourage you to share on your social media platforms! Don’t forget to tag us and use the #BIMTrack hashtag.