In Navisworks, you can filter the issue list based on clipping to review issues by each level, or a chosen section of the model on the fly.
- In Navisworks, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click BIM Track tab > Open BIM Track.
- In the BIM Track pallet, click Sign In, then from the browser tab that opens, enter your credentials and click Sign In.
- Back in Navisworks, select a hub and a project.
- Define the settings for the View in model feature (see Define BIM Track Settings for Navisworks).
It is recommended to enable Show / Hide saved elements and Force section box around related elements.
- In the ribbon, under the BIM Track tab, display spheres, and then enable Filter issues list based on clipping.
- You can then enable Keep current clipping when using “View in model” to keep the existing clipping plane/box context you previously had applied to your model.