You can edit an RFI to update information, view workflow activities, and download attachments.
An Internet connection is required to edit a logged RFI. To move an RFI through the workflow, see Manage the RFI Workflow on Mobile.
- Open the Newforma Konekt app on you mobile device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to access the RFI list.
- From the open or forwarded RFI list, find the RFI you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort options to find your RFI more easily. You can also search for RFIs using the search bar.
- Tap the RFI to edit it.
- In the Details tab, edit the RFI's information as needed. When you are done, tap Save.
- To view workflow activities, tap the Workflows tab.
- To open and download attachments, tap the Attachments tab. You can also open attachments from the details tab.