You can submit a review response to an RFI that has been forwarded for review.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select RFIs.
- In the RFIs page, find the RFI you want to respond to. If you have a Reviewer role, you will only see the RFIs that have been forwarded to you.
You can use the search, filter, and sort options to find your RFI more easily.
- Click the RFI to open it and then click the three dots > Submit response.
- From the dialog box that opens, complete the information as needed. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
Field Description Action* Select one of the following options from the drop-down list.
- Not answered
- More information needed
From* Select the project team member who responded to the RFI. To* Select the project team member that will be responsible for reviewing the response. Cc Select other project team members to submit the RFI response to. Response Enter your response.
- To include any additional files with the RFI, click Browse or drag and drop the desired files.
- When you’re done, click Submit. An email notification will be sent to users in the To and Cc fields.