You submit an official response to an RFI for which your responsible. An RFI is automatically closed when you respond to the RFI's author.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select RFIs.
- In the RFIs page, find the RFI you want to respond to.
You can use the search, filter, and sort options to find your RFI more easily.
- Click the RFI to open it and then click the three dots > Submit official response.
- From the dialog box that opens, complete the information as needed. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
Field Description Action* Select one of the following options from the drop-down list.
- More information needed
From* Select the project team member who responded to the RFI. To* Select the project team member that will be responsible for reviewing the response from the drop-down list. You can also enter an email address. Cc Select other project team members to submit the RFI response to. You can also enter an email address. Response Enter your response.
- To include any additional files with the RFI, click Browse or drag and drop the desired files.
- When you’re done, click Submit. An email notification will be sent to users in the To and Cc fields.