You submit an official response to a submittal for which your responsible. A submittal is automatically closed when you respond to the submittal's author.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Submittals.
- In the Submittals page, find the submittal you want to respond to.
You can use the search, filter, and sort options to find your submittal more easily.
- Click the submittal to open it and then click the three dots > Submit official response.
- From the dialog box that opens, complete the information as needed. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
Field Description Response* Select one of the following options from the drop-down list.
- No action taken
- Approved as noted
- No exceptions
- Revise and resubmit
- Partial resubmittal
From* Select the project team member who responded to the submittal. To* Select the project team member that will be responsible for reviewing the response from the drop-down list. You can also enter an email address. Cc Select other project team members to submit the submittal response to. You can also enter an email address. Remarks Enter remarks.
- To include any additional files with the submittal, click Browse or drag and drop the desired files.
- When you’re done, click Submit. An email notification will be sent to users in the To and Cc fields.