You can edit a submittal to update information, view workflow activities, and download attachments.
An Internet connection is required to edit a logged submittal. To move a submittal through the workflow, see Manage the Submittal Workflow on Mobile.
- Open the Newforma Konekt app on you mobile device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to access the submittal list.
- From the open or forwarded submittal list, find the submittal you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort options to find your submittal more easily. You can also search for submittals using the search bar.
- Tap the submittal to edit it.
- In the Details tab, edit the submittal's information as needed. When you are done, tap Save.
- To view workflow activities, tap the Workflows tab.
- To open and download attachments, tap the Attachments tab. You can also open attachments from the details tab. If you want to download an attachment, slide it to the left and click the download icon.