- Open the Newforma Konekt app on you mobile device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen, and then tap the + icon.
- From the Log submittal form that opens, complete the information as needed. Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
Field Description Subject* Enter a descriptive title for the submittal. Spec section* Select the relevant spec section from the drop-down list. You can also use a custom spec section, e.g 99 99 99 (optional suffix). Number The identification number of the submittal. Received date* Select a date from the calendar the submittal was received. By default, the received date is set to the current date. Due Date* Select a date from the calendar for the submittal response to be due. By default, the due date is 14 days from the current date. Purpose* Select the purpose of the submittal from the drop-down list. Sender number Enter the number the contractor gave the submittal. From* Select the project team member from whom the submittal was received from the drop-down list (typically the contractor). You can also add the email address of the contact who sent the submittal. To* Select the project team member that will be responsible for responding to the submittal. By default, it is assign to you.
Please note that it is not possible to assign an RFI to a user with a reviewer role for the project. However, it will be possible to select one or more reviewers when forwarding it for review.
Description Enter a description for the submittal. Disciplines Select one or more disciplines from the drop-down list. The disciplines in this list come from the Project settings page. Keywords Select one or more keywords from the drop-down list, or enter the keyword(s) you wish to add.
- To add attachments to the submittal, tap Add attachment. You can also take a picture or select a picture or file.
- When you are done, tap Log submittal. Your submittal will appear in the open submittal list.
Log a Submittal on Mobile