You can export RFIs in a log to Excel or CSV. Once the export is complete, the report will be in your Downloads folder.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select RFIs.
- Use the filters and/or perform a search to select the RFIs you want to export. You can also sort the RFIs to change the order in which they appear.
- Click Export RFIs log at the top-right corner of the page. The number in brackets is the number of RFIs that will be included in the report.
- In the dialog that opens, select the output file format.
- Click Export. The RFI report will contain the following information: hub name, project name, your name, RFI subject, RFI number, disciplines, status, received date, due date, revision status and severity.