The Outlook add-in is currently the only place where you can forward and reply to project email messages.
Within the Outlook add-in, the Project Email list provides the facility to manage all the email that have been filed to a project by you or other members of your team. Via this list, project email can be forwarded, and replied to, allowing everyone involved to stay informed.
For example, you can reply to an email that you were not part of to inquire about additional information or share that information with others.
When forwarding or replying to a project email, the project email address can be included by default in CC if you want your message or reply to be filed to the project. To do so, a project admin must enable the Automatically add project email address in CC option in the project email settings.
Forward a project email
- In Outlook, select an email and click the Newforma Konekt icon in the message surface.
- In the Newforma Konekt panel, sign in using your company-issued account, then select the desired hub.
- Click File Email and select Project Email from the dropdown menu.
- If you haven't already done so, select a project.
- From the project email list, find the project email you want to forward.
You can use the filter options and the search bar to find the project email more easily.
- At the bottom right corner of the email card, click and then select Forward.
- Select one or more recipients, type your message and click Send. To ensure that your message is filed to the project, make sure that the project email address appears in the Cc field.
Reply to a project email
- From the project email list, find the project email you want to reply to.
- At the bottom right corner of the email card, click the icon to reply to the sender, or click and then select Reply all to reply to all recipients.
- Type your reply and then click Send. To ensure that your reply is filed to the project, make sure that the project email address appears in the Cc field.