BIM Track® is a collaboration platform that empowers your team with better coordination workflows. BIM Track® provides a central hub for all coordination information from design to construction. With information at your fingertips, you can get access to your data anytime, anywhere, either from a desktop or mobile device. Charts and graphics help understand data and your management performance through precise metrics. We promote OpenBIM workflow solutions by supporting IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and BCF (BIM Collaboration Format). Find out more about BIM Track’s.
Our add-ins allow you to assign issues to other experts in just a click. Expert can then fix their assigned issue in their original context.
We also integrated with several construction softwares (connected through our API) so you don’t need to leave your everyday environment to raise or resolve issues. To learn more, see Add-ins and Integration.
Here are some BIM Track® features:
- Manage Issues
- Create, edit, archive, filter, sort, comment, assign and merge issues
- 3D Visualization
- See and create issues directly from your online 3D models
- Visualize metrics to improve issue management performance
- Direct integration with Autodesk products
- Access information quickly and resolve an issue in its original context
- Import & Export BCF files
- Full support of BCF files
- Print reports to engage more people in the coordination process
- Notification system
- Receive web and email notifications
See our demo video here: