As a hub owner, you have access to a feature that lets you delete the hub permanently. This feature is limited to the hub owner and as it is irreversible, we strongly suggest that you use this feature with care. You will be prompted to enter the word 'DELETE' and your current password to confirm the command.
- Locate and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Select 'Delete Hub' from the list.
- Write the word 'DELETE' in the corresponding box.
- Type your password in the second box.
- Press Delete to process the command.
Follow the steps in the Deleting a Hub video to see the procedure in action.