In the Projects command found in the GENERAL MENU, you will be able to access all of the projects that have been assigned to you from that Hub or projects you’ve created.
- To create a project, click on add project in the project tab.
- To delete a project, click on the gear icon at the bottom right corner of a project card and then click delete.
- To change the sorting method between project name or project creation date, click the drop down button of the filter in the top left corner of the project tab.
- To manage users of a project, click the user button when hovering over the project, or click on the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the project card, and then click manage users
- To open the issue list of a project, hover over the project picture and then click open.
- To modify the project settings, click on the gear icon at the bottom right corner of a project card, and then click settings
Here are some other Help Center articles that can be referenced for more in depth instructions and information on other Project Management topics: