You can use the Localize issue option to create an issue from a specific location in your models and 2D sheets. Although this method may seem similar to adding a view, it allows you to create an issue that appears as a pinpoint.
If you prefer to create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements see Create an Issue - Web Viewer.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- From the Project tree panel, turn on your model.
- Open the (Issues) panel.
- From the drop-down list on the right, select Localize issue.
- Click the desired location in your model.
- Once the snapshot is created, in the issue creation form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
Please note that if you leave the Confidentiality field as [Not set], your issue will be accessible to all your teammates.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the viewer’s toolbox to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Save. Your issue will appear both in the issue list and your model.