The Issues page of the BIM Track web platform allows you to create an issue without specifying a location or camera position. This method is particularly useful for planning high-level project tasks.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Issues.
- On the Issues page, in the top-right corner, click Create issue.
- In the issue creation form, enter a title and complete any other relevant fields.
By default, the Visibility field is set to All users in project, even if you add teams in the Team involved field. To restrict the issue's visibility, select Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- Optionally, you can add an existing viewpoint to your issue (see Manage Viewpoints).
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Save. The issue profile then appears which allows you to add comments, attach files and view issue history (see Issue Profile). Additional information is also available at the bottom of the issue card.
- If you need to make changes, use the pencil-shape icon in the top-right corner of the issue card.
- When you return to the Issues page, you will see your issue displayed at the top of the list.