To add an attachment to an existing issue from the Issues page, follow the steps below.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Issues.
- On the Issues page, find the issue you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort function to find your issue more easily.
- Click the issue to open it. A panel will appear on the right side for viewing/editing the issue. You can get a better view by clicking the ... icon in the right top corner and selecting Open details page.
- In the right-side panel, under the Attachments tab, click Upload file to browse files or drop a file to upload.
- Click Upload.
Once an attachment has been uploaded, it can be downloaded by everyone who has access to this issue. Deleting attachment, however, is only possible for users who have 'Editor' or 'Admin' permission.
If an attachment is deleted, it will still be possible for other users to view it in the issue history. There is no limit in the file size of the attachment and an unlimited amount of attachment can be added to the same issue.