The Multi edit command will facilitate the process of editing numerous issues at once. This command comes in quite useful if we need to close the status of multiple issues, revise the due dates of all the issues in a project, and other such scenarios that may arise.
The only type of user who cannot edit issues with the Multi edit command is a project reader.
Edits can be applied to two or more issues on the web platform and from the add-ins.
To edit multiple issues from the web platform, follow these steps:
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Issues.
- On the Issues page, select the issues you want to edit. To select all issues, select the first checkbox in the list.
You can use the filter and sort options to find your issues more easily.
- Click the (Multi edit) icon above the list. The Multi Edit dialog box will open.
- Specify the conditions you want to edit such as the Assigned to, the Priority, the due date, etc.
- Click the Apply button.
If a field is left blank the issue will retain its original setting. For example, if 5 issues are being edited simultaneously, and all 5 issues are assigned to different people, but the Zone and Phase need to be changed simply leave all the other fields blank and only edit the zone and phase criteria.