You can export your BIM Track questions to Excel at the end of a project for archiving. Once the export is complete, the file will be in your Downloads folder.
You can also export your issues to BCF (see Import/Export Issues as BCF Files) or print a PDF report.
Export issues to Excel
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Issues.
- On the Issues page, in the top left corner, click Filters.
You can also select the questions to export by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking.
- Apply the appropriate filters.
To export all issues, click set the Display field to All and leave the other fields as is.
- Once this is done, in the top right corner of the page, click the gear icon > (Un)Select All to select all displayed issues.
You can also click on the grid view icon and select the first checkbox in the list.
- Click the gear icon again and select Export.
- In the Export configuration dialog, select Excel and click Export. The file will download directly to your computer.
What information is included in the Excel file?
The Excel file will contain all of the following:
- Issue number
- Issue title
- Assigned to
- Issue group
- Team involved
- Creation date
- Closing date
- Due date
- Custom attributes
Is it possible to include other information?
It is currently not possible to include the following information:
- Issue visibility
- Notify (followers)
- Last changed date
- Last changed by