Although archived issues are removed from your project’s Issues page, these issues can be restored whenever they are needed again, either by a project creator or by a project administrator.
You might want to create a status to apply to restored issues, so you can filter them when needed. You can do this from the Project Settings page. A typical status for this situation would be “Reopened” or “Restored”.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Archived Issues.
- On the Archived issues page, find and select the issue(s) you wish to restore by clicking the checkbox to the left of the issue number.
- In the top-right corner, you will see the Restore button appear. Click it.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a status to be applied to the issue(s).
- Click the Restore button. The issue(s) will be brought back to the Issues page.