Although archived issues are removed from your project’s Issues page, these issues can be restored whenever they are needed again, either by a project creator or by a project administrator.
You might want to create a status to apply to restored issues, so you can filter them when needed. You can do this from the Project Settings page. A typical status for this situation would be “Reopened” or “Restored”.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Archived.
- On the Archived issues page, find and select the issue(s) you wish to restore by clicking the checkbox to the left of the issue number. To select all archived issues, click Filters and set the Display field to All.
- In the top-right corner, you will see the Restore button appear. Click it.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a status to be applied to the issue(s).
- Click the Restore button. The issue(s) will be brought back to the Issues page.