You must be a project creator or a project administrator to archive an issue. If you need the ability to archive issues, you can ask your project creator/administrator to modify your user rights.
Within BIM Track's add-ins, such as Revit in this example, you can archive an issue an follows:
- In your software, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click BIM Track tab > Open BIM Track.
- In the BIM Track panel, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Select a hub and a project.
- In the issue list, find the issue you want to archive and click the three dots icon in the top right corner, then select the Archive option from the drop down.
- In the Archive Issue Confirmation dialog, click Yes.
There is no option to archive multiple issues from the add-ins. To archive multiple issues, use the web platform (see Archive Issues).