You can use the Publish feature to send your PDF sheets directly into the Sheets portion of the Web Viewer. The sheets can then be placed in a folder, and revisions of each sheet can be selected. Just like models, sheets can be published manually or be scheduled to be sent at predetermined times.
To publish sheets, follow the instructions below or watch this short video.
- In the ribbon, click BIM Track tab > Publish.
- In the Publish PDF Sheets portion, click the Modify Setup button.
- Select the sheet(s) you want to export to the viewer.
- Click OK.
- You can choose to publish your sheet(s) now (Publish) or later (Schedule). If you opt for the latter, in the Create Publish Schedule window, give your schedule task a name and set the time settings. You’ll notice below that our sheets will be published at the beginning of the week, every Monday at 6:00am.
- Review your publish summary and then click Save. A dialog box saying that your task has been successfully created will appears.
- Click OK to close all windows.
- In the BIM Track tab, click Automated tasks. This will bring you to a page where you can see all the tasks that you have scheduled in your project. For more information about this page, see Viewing/Deleting Automated Tasks.