IMAGINiT’s Clarity integration with BIM Track allows you to automate IFC model upload to BIM Track and backup BIM Track data on your drive for compliance and archiving.
This article provides information and links to resources for those who are getting started with the integration.
Related: Increase automation and traceability with IMAGINiT Clarity + BIM Track
Things to know
- You'll need an API access token to use the integration (see Generate an API Access Token).
- IMAGINiT Clarity has two different mechanisms for IFCs: Revit/IFC and IFC/Open Source IFC. IFC files can then be sent to BIM Track via a post task action.
- There is also a backup task that downloads your BIM Track project data.
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Connect to BIM Track
- Log in to IMAGINiT Clarity.
- Go to the System Settings page (Server > Settings > OAuth tab).
- Click Add or Update Credentials.
- In the Name field, enter your email address and in the Client ID field, paste your API access token.
Use the integration
Jump to 14:54 for a demonstration of the integration.