Follow these steps on the web platform to merge multiple issues:
- Open the Issues dashboard by clicking “Issues” in the PROJECT MENU.
- Hold the Control (Ctrl) key down and select the issues you want to merge. You’ll see a blue check mark in the corner once selected.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop down, click Merge.
- The MERGE CONFIGURATION dialog box will open, select the issue that you want to host the merging issues.
- Specify the criteria you want to merge such as the comments, the attachments, the viewpoints, etc. by sliding the toggle switch to the “On” position.
- Click the "Merge" button.
Once issues are merged together there is no way of undoing the operation. They will be merged together forever.