- Selection tree added to the 3D Viewer. It is also possible to filter elements contained in the tree.
- Selected element properties are now displayed in the 3D Viewer.
- Added the possibility to recolor the elements in the model as well as add transparency for model comparison.
- Added the possibility to create, edit and delete multiple viewpoints in the 3D Viewer.
- It is now possible to display clash spheres in the 3D Viewer. To view the clash sphere in the 3D Viewer, one must publish the clash results from Navisworks to BIM Track using the ‘Clash to Issue’ feature contained in the add-in.
- Improved support for IFC files exported from various sources.
- A new field has been added to the issues where it is possible to add multiple users in the notification list of an issue.
- A wide array of customisations to the notification has been added to the profile page. You can now adjust the periodicity and the delivery method for each notification type.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the report generation would crash if the start date specified in the ‘Open Vs Closed’ section contained an issue created on the same day.
- Fixed an issue with the monthly report that was causing the report generation to crash if one of the start/end date was set to December.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the metric periodicity to not be saved with a report template.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the formatting of an issue’s description to not be displayed properly when visualising it or when printed to a report.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the deletion of an IFC if an error occurred during the import.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing negative values to be entered in the ‘Default Due Date’ for new issue via the ‘Project Settings’ panel.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the username to not be displayed when a user leaves the project.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing non-admin users from leaving a project.
- Fixed an issue that was causing notifications to still being sent once an issue was either deleted or archived.
- Fixed a few issues that were causing notifications to not be delivered.
- Various minor improvements and general polishing
For more info, visit http://bimtrack.co