Head over to bimtrackapp.co and create your account if you're a new user. An activation email will be sent to you and in a case where you wouldn’t find the email in your mail box, make sure that you verify your spam folder. The email should be delivered to your mail box within a few minutes at most and it contains an activation button which will confirm your email address when pressed. The activation process is mandatory and you won't be able to log in if you haven't completed this step. Once your account has been activated, you can login on the same page or via bimtrackapp.co using your personal credentials. If you forgot your password, click on "I forgot my password", enter your email address and look at your mailbox. You will receive an email with detailed steps to guide you during the password reset process.
Create an account
- Head over to bimtrackapp.co.
- Enter your email address, accept the terms & conditions and click the Continue button. You can also click the Sign up with Microsoft button to start using Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Head over to your mailbox and click the activation button (If you can't find the email, check your spam folder).
Your account is now activated.
Activation mails expire after a week. If you are redirected to a page saying that the activation link is invalid or has expired, simply re-enter your email address and a new link will be sent to your mailbox.
All new accounts start on the Free plan. To start using BIM Track you don’t have to pay right away and start setting up your hub and projects. You can invite other users and begin creating issues.
Activate an Account
If you have been invited by someone to collaborate on a project, check your mailbox. If you don't see the invitation email in your inbox, make sure to verify your spam directory as some email providers may filter and mark it as 'Spam' (see I am not receiving my registration emails). In the invitation email, simply click the 'Activate my account' button and fill in the simple form. Once completed, simply head over to bimtrackapp.co, log in and start using our app.
- From your mail box, open the invitation mail and click Activate my account.
- Enter your email address, accept the terms & conditions and press the Sign up free button. You can also click the Sign up with Microsoft button to start using Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Once completed, press the Log in button, enter your personal credentials and start using the app.