Hub owners and admins can create projects to manage their team's workload.
To create a project, follow these steps.
- Log in to Newforma Konekt.
- On the Projects page, in the top right corner, click the blue Create project button. If this is your first project, you can also click the Create project link in the middle of the page.
- In the window that opens, enter a name for your project.
- Optionally, you can specify a project number and upload an image.
- If you had created a template from a previous project, you can select it from the dropdown. For more information, see Project Templates.
- You can also specify a start and end date. These are for information purposes only and have no impact on access to the project.
- Click Create.
Once your project is created, you will be brought to the Project settings page where you can define project settings.
If for any reason you want to delete your hub, refer to Delete a Project.