The Issues page allows you to access all the issues within the project. To edit an existing issue, proceed as follows:
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Issues.
- On the Issues page, find the issue you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort function to find your issue more easily.
- Click the issue to open it. A panel will appear on the right side for viewing/editing the issue. You can get a better view by clicking the ... icon in the right top corner and selecting Open details page.
- In the right-side panel, under the Details tab, you can manage viewpoints and edit the issue attributes.
- To edit the issue's attributes, click the pencil-shaped icon in the right top corner. Make the desired changes and click the Save button to save your changes.
- To add a comment to the issue, under the Comments tab, write your comment in the comment field. You can also add a viewpoint to your comment (see Add and Manage Comments).
- To attach files and images to the issue, under the Attachments tab, click Upload file to browse files or drop a file to upload (see Add and Manage Attachments).