Use the Localize issue option to create an issue from a specific location in your models and 2D sheets. Although this method may seem similar to adding a view, it allows you to create an issue that appears as a pinpoint.
If you prefer to create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements, see Create an Issue - Add-ins.
- In your authoring software, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click BIM Track tab > Open BIM Track.
- In the BIM Track panel, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Select a hub and a project.
- From the drop-down list on the right, click Localize issue.
- Click the desired location in your model.
- Once the snapshot is created, in the New Issue from Active View window, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
Please note that if you leave the Confidentiality field as [Not set], your issue will be accessible to all your teammates.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the image editor to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Publish. Your issue will appear both at the top of the issue list and in your model.