Use the Localize issue option to create an issue from a specific location in your models and 2D sheets. Although this method may seem similar to adding a view, it allows you to create an issue that appears as a pinpoint.
If you prefer to create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements, see Create an Issue - Add-ins.
- In your authoring software, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click Newforma Konekt tab > Open Newforma Konekt.
- In the Newforma Konekt panel, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Select a hub and a project.
- From the drop-down list on the right, click Localize issue.
- Click the desired location in your model.
Once the snapshot is created, in the New Issue from Active View window, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
By default, the Visibility field is set to All users in project, even if you add teams in the Team involved field. To restrict the issue's visibility, select Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the image editor to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Publish. Your issue will appear both at the top of the issue list and in your model.