Solibri BCF Connector is an extension for Solibri Model Checker which allows you to connect to BIM Track and synchronize your issues. From Solibri, access the BCF Connector to connect to the BIM Track BCF server to convert your Solibri presentations to BIM Track issues, and vice-versa.
Connect BIM Track with Solibri
- In the File menu, select Settings and click BCF Connector....
- In the BCF Connector window, click Add Server... to find and select BIM Track in the server dropdown. This will update the server name and URL fields.
- In the URL field, change the server address based on which region your hub is hosted. You can access the exact URL to use for a project from the BIM Track web platform Integrations page.
- Click OK.
- Back in the BCF Connector window, click the BIM Track server. This will open a new browser tab to authenticate BIM Track. It is a one-time process for Solibri to find the project.
- When the connection has been established, a confirmation dialog opens. Click OK.
- All the projects are now displayed. You can set a project as a default project by selecting the project and clicking Set as Default Project. When synchronizing issues, all presentations will be updated into this project.
- Click OK.
In case you need to disconnect from the server, click Sign Off.... You can also select the server and click Remove Server to remove it from the list.
Troubleshooting a failed connection
If you are having trouble connecting to BIM Track in Solibri, you may see an error message telling you to check that your input values are correct.
This issue can be resolved by either removing and re-adding the server or reinstalling Solibri entirely.
- Before reinstalling, delete the server completely from the BCF Connector window.
- Then, navigate to the following location on your computer and delete the "StoredCredentials" file. This file contains the authentication token with the BCF server. C:\Users\Your_user_name\.solibri\bcf"
- Once this file has been deleted, you can go ahead and try to add the BIM Track BCF server again. Make sure that you go through the "Authenticate" steps since you just deleted the authentication file.
If the issue persists, check if you have any pending update available for the BCF connector. This can be verified by clicking the File menu > Solution Center tab.
Should the issue persist, it may be necessary to reinstall Solibri.
Open your models, create issues and synchronize them.