If you are unable to receive emails from Newforma Konekt, including notifications, password recovery and activation emails, you can use the following steps to troubleshoot your issue before you contact Newforma Konekt Support for help.
I am not receiving my activation email or password recovery email
- Search your spam or junk folder to see if our email ended up there. If you're using Gmail, also check your promotions and social tabs for our email. You can also search all mail folders, by selecting All Mail under More, then searching for Newforma Konekt.
- Ask the hub administrator to see if your account is activated in the Hub Settings. If there is the icon "resend activation email" you can have the activation email resent. If the icon is not there, the account is already activated, reset your password.
- Finally, this problem may be caused by the security imposed by the IT department of your company. It occurs because emails sent from our platform are intercepted and rejected by the firewall. To fix the problem, ask your IT department to add the following domain as a trusted sender: @bimtrack.co
I am not receiving email notifications
- Make sure you have properly selected the notification settings you desire in My profile > Notification settings.
- Search your spam or junk folder to see if our email ended up there. If you're using Gmail, also check your promotions and social tabs for our email.
If you still have trouble receiving emails from Newforma Konekt even after following these steps, contact us.