In Naviswork, under the "Output" tab, when you click the Image button, a configuration menu will appear. When we publish an issue to the add-in, we use the settings contained in that window. The issue could be related to the fact that either there's a very high value set in the Anti-aliasing option or the renderer is set to Autodesk. To improve the issue publication time, simply set the Renderer to "Viewport" and the anti-alisaing to none, 2x or 4x (See screenshot below for details). This should greatly improve the publication time of the issues.
Table of content
Articles in this section
- Which paper format are supported by the Publish Sheets Feature?
- Solibri Connector Technical Information (How it works?)
- Publishing an issue takes a long time in Navisworks
- How do I change the image editor used by the add-in?
- I can't see scrolling bar or other icons
- Is it possible to save/restore section boxes using Navisworks 2015/2016?
- Why can't I use the 'Isolate Elements' feature?
- How do you export Revit linked model to IFC?