Your system must meet the following requirements in order to use the BIM Track platform:
- 2GB Graphics card (for 3D viewer only)
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.12, Android 7.0
- WebGL compatible Browser (Mozilla Firefox 75+, Google Chrome 80+, Safari 13.1 (limited), Microsoft Edge 78+)
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- High-speed Internet connection
- For Power BI users only: fixed IP address
Failing to meeting these requirements will not necessarily prevent you from using BIM Track, although it will likely cause some unexpected behaviors and error messages. This is especially true of platforms or tools that have been discontinued, such as Windows 7 that Microsoft officially stopped supporting in January 2020.
You should also make sure your system meets the recommended requirements for BIM Track use within other products (see Supported Versions and Recommended System Requirements - Add-ins and Integrations).
If you have any comments or suggestions that would help us improve this article, please contact us by filling out this form.