Hub owners and admins can upgrade or downgrade the pricing plan at any time via the Billing page. BIM Track offers three main pricing plans: Premium, Standard, and Free. For information on feature availability per plan, check out our Pricing page, or reach out to us via live chat.
- In the left menu, under Hub Settings, click Billing.
- If not already done, register a credit card (see Manage Your Billing Settings).
- Click on your current plan.
- In the window that appears, select a new plan, and then select the number of users you need and the payment frequency. Please note that manual invoicing is only available for yearly plans.
- Click Change Plan Now.
- Payments on a monthly basis; the next month will represent the new plan you’ve selected.
- Payments on a yearly basis; if you upgrade your plan you’ll be charged for the difference in the pricing for the same period as when you started and we will increase the number of users allowed to your hub. You will be charged on your credit card. If you downgrade, we will give you a BIM Track credit for the balance amount to extend the duration of the period or for later use.