You can create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements directly in our 3D Viewer by using the Create issue option.
If you prefer to create a question from a specific location, see Localize an Issue - Viewer.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- From the Project tree panel, turn on your model.
- Navigate to the location of the issue and select elements.
- Then, you can use the clipping tools to isolate elements.
- Open the (Issues) panel.
- From the drop-down list on the right, select Create issue.
- Once the snapshot is created, in the issue creation form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
Please note that if you leave the Confidentiality field as [Not set], your issue will be accessible to all your teammates.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the viewer’s toolbox to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Save. Your issue will appear at the top of the issue list.