You can create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements directly in our 3D Viewer by using the Create issue option.
If you prefer to create a question from a specific location, see Localize an Issue - Viewer.
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- From the Project tree panel, turn on your model.
- Navigate to the location of the issue and select elements.
- Then, you can use the clipping tools to isolate elements.
- Open the (Issues) panel.
- From the drop-down list on the right, select Create issue.
- Once the snapshot is created, in the issue creation form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
By default, the Visibility field is set to All users in project, even if you add teams in the Team involved field. To restrict the issue's visibility, select Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the viewer’s toolbox to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Save. Your issue will appear at the top of the issue list.