Create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements by using the Create issue option.
If you prefer to create a question from a specific location, see Localize an Issue - Add-ins.
- In your authoring software, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click BIM Track tab > Open BIM Track.
- In the BIM Track panel, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Select a hub and a project.
- Navigate to the location of the issue and select elements.
- From the drop-down list on the right, click Create issue.
- Once the snapshot is created, in the New Issue from Active View window, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
Please note that if you leave the Confidentiality field as [Not set], your issue will be accessible to all your teammates.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the image editor to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Publish. Your issue will appear at the top of the issue list.