Create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements by using the Create issue option.
If you prefer to create a question from a specific location, see Localize an Issue - Add-ins.
- In your authoring software, open the desired model.
- In the ribbon, click Newforma Konekt tab > Open Newforma Konekt.
- In the Newforma Konekt panel, enter your credentials and click Login.
- Select a hub and a project.
- Navigate to the location of the issue and select elements.
- From the drop-down list on the right, click Create issue.
Once the snapshot is created, in the New Issue from Active View window, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
By default, the Visibility field is set to All users in project, even if you add teams in the Team involved field. To restrict the issue's visibility, select Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- Optionally, you can edit the viewpoint using the image editor to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Publish. Your issue will appear at the top of the issue list.