This release makes it possible to access hubs hosted in any BIM Track region without the need for distinct URLs. This provides you with a unified experience as there is virtually no need for any additional steps if you are connected to a hub hosted in the US region.
- [Web platform] Data Location: unified URLs for all hubs from all regions. Users can now connect to hubs hosted in any of the available regions directly from bimtrackapp.co.
- [Web platform] New users will see an improved sign-up page.
- [Web platform] The IFC processing service has been upgraded to better support the IFC standard, as well as different variants generated by modeling softwares.
- [Web platform] Improvements to the BCF server integration section of the Integrations page.
- [Web platform] When your user account is locked, the error message is more explicit and now provides direct access to a help center article.
- [Revit] It is now possible to create a publish schedule with only sheets.
- [Add-ins] Users can now connect to hubs hosted in any of the available regions directly from within the add-ins.
- [Add-ins] More descriptive error messages are displayed when a user experiences network connectivity issues.
- [API REST] Improved the API documentation around viewpoint creation.
- [Support chat] The support chat has been improved.
If you have a suggestion for improvement or a new feature you think everyone would benefit from, you can submit it here.
- [Web platform] A scheduled report that references a deleted project attribute will no longer cause the report generation to fail.
- [Web platform] When you drill down using the Due Issues widget on the Dashboard, the issue list filter matches with the selected category.
- [Web platform] Fixed an issue where the Graph widget on the Metrics page could cause the user to be redirected to the login page.
- [Add-ins] Fixed an issue that caused the viewpoint initial source to be lost.
- [Add-ins] Fixed an issue that caused the Filter issue list based on clipping toggle to be missing in some circumstances.
- [REST API] Fixed an issue where retrieving archived issues could fail.
- [BCF API] An error no longer occurs when you create an issue assigned to an unknown user through the BCF API.
[Web platform] When accessing a hub hosted in another region for the first time, you need to authenticate again, even if you are still connected to a hub in another region.