These steps assume you have previously created a BIM Track account.
- Before you start, make sure your system meets the recommended requirements.
- On our website Integrations page, click the software for which you want to install an add-in.
- If not already done, exit your software and then click Download Now at the top of the software’s page. If you’ve chosen an Autodesk product, the add-in will get installed in all softwares except Tekla Structures.
- Click the .msi file and follow the steps given by the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is completed, open your software to make sure there is a BIM Track tab in the ribbon. If so, check out our features article to get started with the add-in.
You can choose the display language of the BIM Track panel from the BIM Track web platform (see Change Language).