Find out how to download, install and launch the BIM Track plugin for ArchiCAD.
Download and install the plugin
- Before you start, make sure that your system meets the recommended and minimum system requirements for optimal use of your software.
- Recommended and minimum system requirements ARCHICAD 23
- Recommended and minimum system requirements ARCHICAD 24
Launch the plugin
- In the ArchiCAD ribbon, click the Abvent tab > Bim Track > Login.
- Log in to your BIM Track account with your username and password. If you do not have a BIM Track account, click Create an account.
- In the BIM Track panel, click on the logo in the upper right corner to select a hub and then select a project.
You can now start using the plugin.
If you need help getting the plugin, please contact the Abvent team here.