Find out how to download, install and launch the BIM Track plugin for Archicad.
Download and install the plugin
- Before you start, make sure that your system meets the recommended and minimum system requirements for optimal use of your software.
- On the Abvent website here, click Login. If you don’t have an Abvent iD account yet, register here.
- Once logged in, download the desired version.
- Click the .msi file and follow the steps given by the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is complete, open Archicad to make sure that there is an Abvent tab in the ribbon. If so, follow the steps to launch the plugin.
Launch the plugin
- In the Archicad ribbon, click the Abvent tab > Bim Track > Login.
- Log in to your BIM Track account with your username and password. If you do not have a BIM Track account, click Create an account.
- In the BIM Track panel, click on the logo in the upper right corner to select a hub and then select a project.
You can now start using the plugin.
If you need help getting the plugin, please contact the Abvent team here.