This article explains how to use the BIM Track plugin for ArchiCAD to create issues and publish models/sheets to our viewer.
Create an issue
- In ArchiCAD, open the desired project.
- In the ribbon, click the Abvent tab > Bim Track > Login to launch the plugin.
- Once logged in, in the BIM Track panel, click on the logo in the upper right corner to select a hub and then select a project.
- From drop-down list on the left, select the desired option:
- Create Issue - create an issue from a camera position or from a selection of elements
- Localize Issue - create an issue from a specific location in your models and sheets
- Views to Issues - turn saved viewpoints into issues
- In the window that opens, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Apply. It will be immediately accessible to other users, who can resolve it in their own software using BIM Track's add-ins.
Edit one or multiple issues
- Find and select the issue(s) you want to edit.
You can filter issues to see the open issues assigned to you.
- Make the desired changes. For example, you can use the image editor to draw shapes, add text, and more on your screenshots.
- Click Apply.
To add a new viewpoint, click the icon in the upper right corner of an issue to use the Add from active view feature.
Publish models and sheets to the viewer
- In the ArchiCAD ribbon, click the Abvent tab > Bim Track > Publish.
- In the Publish IFC Models section, select an IFC translator, a view to export and a discipline.
- By default, the model to be published is recognized as a revision to an existing model on BIM Track. If the model is not yet on BIM Track, click Create Model.
- In the Publish PDF Sheets section, you can also publish your sheets to BIM Track.
- Click Publish.
- Once the export is completed, click Close.
If you need help using the plugin, please contact the Abvent team here.